A. It could be because there were errors when filling out the payment information fields. We will have to ask you to please make sure all the information given is valid (payment mean, card number, card type, CV2, expiry or validity date, etc…)
B. It may be that your bank rejected the payment, because of insufficient funds or the payment means you selected was invalid.
C. It may be because this purchase was rejected by our anti-fraud module. In order to fight mounting internet fraud, most e-retailers have set up automated anti-fraud systems in collaboration with banks. These verify the entire purchase process before delivering the service. This module may block some payments or delay the delivery of service.
If ever you encounter any problems with payment, please contact Customer Support by clicking on the ‘Ask a question’ tab in order to get help. When doing so, please provide us with the following information:
- The name of the game you want to buy. (A link to the product page is ideal);
- The type of card you are using (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX...);
- The country from which you are trying to order;
- The email address used during your purchase attempt;
- The date of the purchase attempt.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question.
You can send this document by EMail